1. Open System Settings, from there select Networks and Connections. Then select Wi-FI.
2. Make sure the Wi-Fi is switched on. Select WCGSCHOOLS
3. Enter your Username and Password. Add a tick in Advanced Options and scroll down.
4. Verify that the Security type is WPA2-EAP, and the sub type is PEAP. Inner Link Security should be Auto and no CA Cert selected.
5. Scroll down and verify that Auto Obtain IP is switch on. Using Auto-IP is ticked. Enable IPV6 should be off and Use Proxy should be on.
6. Automatic Proxy (PAC) should be off. Enter the Proxy Server and Proxy Port details followed by the Username and Password.
7. Once all the settings have been configured, tap the connect button in the top-right corner and the phone will attempt to connect.